“If I show up at your door, chances are you did something to bring me there.” – Martin Blank “Everyone’s got their own recliner, don’t they? As long as nobody’s forcing them out of it, they’re going to stay there as long as they can, with as little movement as possible.” – Me I think I might have accidentally made a few people’s lives Hell...Read More
Our latest broadcast
IT in the D, Episode 39…another rant to kick things off, this one based on a stunning revelation that came our way last week about a group member.
Then we dove into the 2014 Motor City Comic Con, roller derby, the Assemble Detroit event tomorrow night and a whole bunch more.
Lots of fun this time around, as well as some great information, so let’s go ahead and dive in…[Read More...]
- IT In The D – Episode 39: Comic Con, Roller Derby, Assemble Detroit and More
- IT In The D – Episode 39: Michael Goldman, Motor City Comic Con
- Live Broadcast Tonight: Star Wars, roller derby, Detroit and tech, tons more
- Tonight: Networking. Royal Oak. BlackFinn. Back room. 5pm Be there.
- Drunk Guy
- Crazy Dave’s House of Deals!
- Garbage Pail Colleagues
- IT In The D – Episode 38: Heartbleed, training and your career, rants, news and more
- IT in the D Event Thursday Night, Heartbleed, New Horizons, Rants and More on Tonight’s Live Broadcast
- Don’t Be That Guy – The Pimple
- Don't Be That Guy (93)
- For Job Seekers – Finding a Job (25)
- For Recruiters – Hiring People (10)
- Frequent Questions (23)
- How Not To Suck (19)
- IT in The D (53)
- Meet The Troops (25)
- Networking Basics (43)
- News & Announcements (459)
- Photos (16)
- Podcast (41)
- Random Thoughts (46)
- The Dating Corollary (9)
- Things We Hate (25)