Sorry, you do not have permission to view this resume.
Seeking Information Technology Infrastructure hardware term Projects (less than 6 months) or Part Time (under 30hrs/wk) placement.
Geographical preference to the I-75 Corridor, Royal Oak to Auburn Hills, MI.
• Over Eighteen years of experience in Level 2-3 Computer IT Infrastructure project coordination in large corporate environments and medium sized business units.
• Planned and executed hardware Bulk Project builds, Operating System upgrades and migrations through manual and automated imaging over a network on multi-station 8-32 port KVM workbenches.
• Asset Inventory and Lifecycle Management of new and used computer and server hardware: repairs, upgrades and refurbished used units through end-of-life secure destruction and recycle processing.
• Level 1 and Level 2 Computer Desktop support for User hardware troubleshooting and upgrades, peripherals, printers, network and application issues.
• An analytical, self-motivated, personable service professional with a history of strong client interaction, planning, negotiation and team operation skills used to coordinate resources and resolve complex issues.
• Certified: CompTIA A+ IT Technician and Network+; Microsoft Certified Professional and Desktop Support Technician.
Technical Skill Summary:
• Level 2-3 Support for User Issue Resolution, OS Migration Planning and Execution, Lifecycle Management, major personnel and equipment project builds and move Planning and Execution
• Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8.1 Professional and Windows 10 Professional; Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2; Apple OS experienced 7.x thru 10.x.
• Software: Microsoft Office 2003 through Office 2013 suites, plus Outlook, Access, Visio and Project; LotusNotes suite with Sametime and Domino database management
• Hardware Infrastructure: Data Center, Desktops, Notebooks, UNIX and Windows CAD Desktops and Laptops, Servers.
• Environment: LAN, Sophos SafeGuard Easy and McAfee Endpoint Encryptions, Ethernet Port Security thru MAC access control, Outlook and LotusNotes e-mail, Altiris DS, Ghost, Dell Image Direct, and Clonzilla imaging.