So you’re taking the plunge and want to listen to us?
Good. Welcome to the party.
We’re live on Monday nights from 9pm to 11pm.
If you want to listen live, there are several ways you can do so:
IN YOUR BROWSER
If you just want to listen through your web browser, it’s pretty simple.
See that link over in the right rail that says “Listen to Our Studio Stream”? Click “play”. Voila.
When we’re not live (which, again, is Monday nights from 9pm to 11pm), the Studio Stream will play back episodes, other shows, music, our intros, or whatever else we decide to load up in there.
THROUGH AN APP
Don’t want to use your browser? No problem.
We’re on the Tune In Radio app, and we have our own app you can use, too!
THE PODCAST DETROIT APP
The easiest way to listen and get engaged is through our own app. It’s currently live in the Google Play store for Android devices and the Apple store for iOS devices.
You can listen live, engage on social media, chat, and even call into the shows all through our app, which can be downloaded for Android devices here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=usa.radio.podcastdetroit
And apple devices here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/podcast-detroit/id1032692990
That one’s really simple. Install it…and click play. Boom. You’re done.
Want to use TuneIn? Here’s how you do that:
- Step 1: Download the app
- Step 2: Find the IT in the D stream
- Or Find the Podcast Detroit stream
- Open up the Tune In Radio app (or Tune In Radio Pro app, if you went for the Pro version)
- Hit the “search” function up in the top right
- Search for: Podcast Detroit
- You should see that logo over there on the right.
- Select that stream, and add it to your favorites for easier future reference
- As you’re looking, keep in mind that we’re a “station” and not a “show”, so you might have to scroll down a little bit to find us.
To catch up on past episodes of our show, you can hit the Show Archives page at http://www.ITinTheD.com/listen/it-in-the-d-show-archives/
There you’ll find information about listening to the edited versions of our podcast after the fact (our Monday night episodes are typically edited and available for listening by Wednesday morning at the latest) through a range of options:
- Listen on that page: http://www.itinthed.com/listen/it-in-the-d-show-archives/
- Listen via RSS: http://www.ITinTheD.com/feed/podcast/
- Listen via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/it-in-d-show-all-things-in/id839642514
- Listen via SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/itinthed
- Listen via Stitcher: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/detroitnet/it-in-the-d
Thanks for your interest in listening, and we hope to hear from you during the show!
Want to become a sponsor and get in the ears of an incredible targeted demographic? Read this: http://www.ITinTheD.com/sponsors/