CMK has an opening at our customer in Southeast Michigan for a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect focused on providing Firepower Architecture and Design expertise to help customers make the best decisions for their network environment. This position is regarded as the Firepower SME in the region and will be working with multiple customers in a pre-sales capacity. They will also oversee some delivery aspects of a project to assure customer satisfaction. This position is 50% Pre-Sales, 40% Architecture & Design and 10% Implementation assistance. This position will be the lead architect for the Firepower & Firewall Technologies.
Title: Solution Architect – Firepower & Firewalls
- Meet with Customers to discuss potential technical need for Firepower implementation, discuss the pros/cons of the product and design a go forward proposal for the customer.
- Create architecture and design documents along with proposals
Work on Proof of Concepts when needed
- Be the SME for the region regarding Firewalls and Firepower
- 10 years knowledge and practical experience with Cisco
- FirePOWER/Sourcefire Management and Administration
- Creating and Deploying of Access Control Policies, Intrusion and
- Network Analysis Policies, and URL filtering Policies
- Ability to configure and provide reports maintaining overall health and operational resilience of FirePOWER environment
- Expertise in presenting reports, findings and research to upper staff or management
- Ability to communicate technical aspects of product and service offerings
- Ability to use industry standard tools, such as; Wireshark, tcpdump, Metasploit, as well as other publicly available resources to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Ability to create Bill of Material, High Level and Low Level Design Documents utilizing MS Visio
- Customer service / VAR experience
- Documented experience with FMC, ASA Firepower Modules, and NGFW Appliances
*Sorry, we cannot consider any 3rd party or Corp to Corp applicants
CMK Resources is an IT Staffing company that is focused on recruiting the most talented IT professionals in and around the data center space for world class organizations. CMK is built on a promise to provide a personal experience to each and every customer and consultant. We listen to customer challenges, upcoming projects, culture, and technologies to identify the right talent in the right amount of time. We take the time to understand what our consultants are great at and what environments they excel in. Our entire recruiting process takes place within the U.S. by Technical Recruiters familiar with the IT industry. We provide unrivaled personal service and industry knowledge that exceeds the competition.