Golf Outing Update
Okay, just a quick update on the golf outing – we’re postponing this until next year.
Candidly, we weren’t really getting the support from the course that we were expecting, and it’s not worth giving ourselves an aneurysm to do something half-cocked.
As a result, we’ll be putting this off until the spring, and we’ll be bringing a friend into the mix who can help. She runs Golfing In Michigan over at http://golfinginmichigan.com/, and we’ll be pulling in her expertise and relationships with courses to get something done right.
Thank you for your interest folks. Really appreciate the emails, chats and calls I’ve had with people about this – but you know us, we simply refuse to do something that can’t be done right.