Update on March 23rd Hockeytown Cafe and Red Wings Game Event
Details have mostly been finalized for the March 23rd event down at the Hockeytown Cafe and followed by a Red Wings game if you’re interested. Expect final details and the link to purchase tickets with our weekly email from our LinkedIn Group – http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=91763. Given LinkedIn’s serious email issues lately, if you’re interested in attending, keep an eye directly on the group and here on the site for the announcement late Wednesday or early Thursday. Based on the interest level, tickets may go quickly.
There are a few things we can share in advance though…
Here’s what we’ve got nailed down so far:
- The event at Hockeytown Cafe will begin at 5, just like all of our events.
- It will take place in the Roof Room (obviously, the room up on the roof)
- It will be a dedicated room for our event, and there will be a cash bar, just like all of our other events.
- Ticket prices have been finalized, and will be $25, $30, or $40 based on seat selection.
- Tickets will be purchased through Ticketmaster.com, and there will be a special link and a discount code provided for you to order.
- We’re still not making a dime off of this, just like all of our other events.
- We’ll be buying our tickets just like everyone else.
…and rumor has it that a few recruiters are trying to get through some red tape on their end in order to pick up a few extra tickets for giveaway purposes. Very cool.
Of course, in all of the excitement and interest about this event in March, don’t forget about our upcoming Pink Slip Party on February 17th. As we hoped, changing things up a bit and heading to different cities and venues around the metro Detroit area has led to interest and RSVP’s already from new companies, new recruiters, new job seekers, and new folks just looking to build up their network.
So, make sure you take a moment to read the Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.ITinTheD.org/meet/faq